Tamarindo Paddle Board Paddle Boarding Avellanas SUP Avellanas Stand Up Paddle Avellanas Costa Rica SUP Vacations Stand Up Paddle Rentals Tamarindo SUP Rentals Tamarindo Costa Rica SUP school Avellanas Stand Up Paddle Stand Up Paddle Vacations Guanacaste Tamarindo SUP Vacations Yoga on the Paddle Board Tamarindo Stand Up Paddle Playa Negra Playa Grande SUP Tours Playa Danta Stand Up Paddle Tamarindo SUP Rentals Tamarindo Stand Up Paddle Vacations Costa Rica SUP Camp Costa Rica Stand Up Paddle Camp Costa Rica Stand Up Paddle School Stand Up Paddle Playa Grande Tamarindo Stand Up Paddle Tamarindo SUP Stand Up Paddle Lessons

Costa Rica SUP surfing and Stand Up Paddle Adventures

Tamarindo's best for SUP Surfing Camps, SUP Surfing Lessons and Coaching, SUP Yoga, SUP Board Rentals and SUP Tours

We feature high performance SUP surfing boards


2014 Certificate of Excellence - TripAdvisor

2016 Certificate of Excellence - TripAdvisor

2019 Certificate of Excellence - TripAdvisor

2018 Certificate of Excellence - TripAdvisor

2017 Certificate of Excellence - TripAdvisor

Read our Trip Advisor Reviews! Just Click on our 2019 Certificate of Excellence badge above.

We are committed to providing you with a most amazing
Stand Up Paddle Surfing Vacation experience!!!
Our goal is to transform your vacation into a complete Costa Rican Adventure.

Facebook Costa Rica SUP AdventuresCheck us out on Facebook

Costa Rica SUP Stand Up Paddle Rentals, Lessons, Camp, Yoga and ToursContact Us

Please, don't be shy! Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, we can only help if you ask!

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us by e-mail or by telephone. You can also request a Call Back from us, just give us your telephone number and a day and time range to call back. If you call our phone and we don't answer, please leave a message and we will call you back. The Costa Rican voice mail service does not allow for us to have a custom outgoing message so we only have the generic one.

Please see our contact information at the bottom of this page or use the Contact Form and feel free to ask us as many questions as you need, to feel fully informed. We will always be glad you called and will answer your inquiries to the best of our ability. Languages spoken are English and Spanish.


Worried about your privacy?

Don't be, we would never share your information with anyone!

All fields are necessary


IMPORTANT!!! Please read

We have found out that our contact form above sends only about 98% of the information requests on time and the other 2 % would arrive at our inbox, from 2 weeks up to 3 months after they were sent to us by our guests!!!

We strive to answer 100% of information requests to the best of our ability and don't want for you to think that you contacted us and we did not care to respond in a timely manner, when in fact we never received your request.

So, for convenience, feel free to use our form and if you do not hear from us within 12 hours, please send us a regular e-mail to the addresses below; or if you prefer not to use the form at all, just e-mail us directly.

Please copy/paste the address below and e-mail us at:


so that we can gladly answer all of your questions.


Contact Information

Phone: +(506) 8780-1774
Call us or feel free to request a call back by leaving a voice message or by e-mail or text

Apartado #56-50309, Tamarindo, Guanacaste

Costa Rica